SBA Payroll Protection Program Relief
The State Bank of Whittington has partnered with St. Louis Bank in order for our commercial customers to be able to quickly apply for the SBA Payroll Protection Program. For those wishing to apply please follow the instructions below.
Important! Please read and follow these instructions prior to completing the Relief Loan Request form. It is very important that you follow the instructions below in order to ensure that your request is processed quickly.
- When completing the form online, under the “Your Bank Point of Contact” Section. Scroll through the names and choose “Rob Pickerell”. Next to that in the “Other” section. Please type the name “Forrest Langenfeld”
- Enter as much information as you have available. A representative of St. Louis Bank will be contacting you within 24 hours of receiving your completed form to discuss options and answer any questions you may have.
As a part of our ongoing effort to contribute to the well-being of our customers, staff and communities, the State Bank of Whittington will be temporarily closing the lobbies of our branches beginning Wednesday March 18th, 2020. This action is being taken by our Bank to help minimize the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
WHAT THIS MEANS
- Customer transactions will be satisfied through our drive-up facilities, which will remain open during regular business hours (8:30-4:30 M-TH, 8:30-6:00 Fri).
- Loan applications and closings, new account opening and lock box access will be satisfied by appointments that can be made by calling your branch.
OTHER IMPORTANT FACTS
- All existing services remain intact.
- Our institution remains a 5 Star well-capitalized bank that stands ready to service all of our customer needs.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation, and act upon any further recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
To help us stay informed about any additional risk of the spread of the virus, please notify us immediately if any of the following apply:
- You have concerns about any safeguards we have or have not taken.
- You have COVID-19 and have been to either of our locations within the last 14 days.
Until such time that we resume regular lobby hours, we encourage you to consider the following electronic 24/7 services available:
- ATMs located at Benton Administration Building & Benton, Christopher, Sesser branches
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Telephone Banking 877-584-7199
Please continue to visit our website and for all branch business hours and updates on our efforts. We continue to ask for your patience as we all face this unprecedented event.
As always, we appreciate your business and anticipate a quick return to normal once this threat subsides. If we may be of assistance in any way, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at 618-438-2411.
KEEP IN MIND, THIS IS A PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS THAT HAS RESULTED IN A DISRUPTION IN THE FINANCIAL SECTOR. WE URGE EVERYONE TO DO YOUR PART IN BOTH THE EFFORT TO COMBAT THE SPREAD AND THE EFFORT TO RECOVER QUICKLY AFTER IT IS OVER.
OUR LOCAL BUSINESSES NEED ALL OF OUR SUPPORT THROUGH THIS TIME. KEEP SHOPPING, EATING AND SPENDING LOCALLY. BETTER DAYS WILL BE HERE SOON.